My Scripting Experience with Nmap

As you can see from my past few posts, I've been working on implementing an SMB client in C. Once I got that into a stable state, I decided to pursue the second part of my goal for a bit -- porting that code over to an Nmap script. Never having used Lua before, this […]

NTLMv2, as promised, plus some random SMB stuff!

Last post, I promised I'd post about NTLMv2 once I got it implemented. And, here we are. The LMv2 and NTLMv2 responses are a little bit trickier than the first versions, although most of my trouble was trying to figure out how to use HMAC-MD5 in OpenSSL. The good news is that LMv2 and NTLMv2 […]